This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Saturday 27 July 2024

Whitney Webb's warning.

I've said this before, if you follow Whitney you won't go far wrong. Heed her warnings, use the information to get your own house in order. Stay ahead of the game. She speak rather quickly. To slow the speech down click on Settings, the little wheel at the bottom and move the playback speed up one notch. 
There are 8,000 comments on this. Watch it on yootooob and read some of them. There is evil going on and most people don't care or don't know how bad it's going to get. They say it won't affect me, but what about your kids and grand kids. Surely you must care about them. 
Ilona. 28.7.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.