This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Monday 22 July 2024

Follow the money.

 

It wasn't by accident. It was a trial run and its going to happen again.

All major events in the world are connected to BlackRock, Vanguard, Rockerfeller, Ford Foundation, Soros Foundation, Gates Malinda Foundation.

I don't think it was a trial. I think they needed to do this first. The fix was to reboot the affected machine twice. During this time, it had no protection. This was the case with every machine. This would've been the ideal time for infection. Now they can mess with everything.

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
For those interested in the recent news regarding Crowdstrike, consider that Crowdstrike is part of the Global Cyber Alliance, part of the WEF-led effort to force you to adopt digital ID for internet access in order to stop "cybercrime".


Ilona. 22.7.2024



No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.