This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 14 July 2024

A mothers love

 The mother of a disabled son with a rare heart condition has won a landmark case to prevent the state from injecting him with the Covid-19 vaccine she feared could kill him...





My fight, presently, is for my son who is 22.  He has severe learning difficulties but otherwise is a fit and very well young man. He lives with me, his mother. He has had Covid-19 and handled it like the average person and he now has natural immunity and natural antibodies, which is very good news!

You can read the story in The Telegraph, but it's behand a paywall. 
Ilona. 14.7.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not publishing comments on this blog.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.