This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 14 July 2024

What is your problem

 


Dr Karen Pinder teaches at the UBC medical school. @UBCmedicine, how do you feel about a member of your staff lamenting that an assassination did not succeed?

You may hate someone's views or actions, but it's entirely different to hate the person and wish them harm. Such hatred crosses a moral and ethical line. When you reach that point, you need to recognise that you have become the problem.

We know who is responsible for this. The shooter is just a pawn, now conveniently dead.

This is how minds can be manipulated and hate spreads. This is as bad as it gets.

Trumps words. . . . . ."In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you, and I'm just standing in their way.”

My words. . . . . . . Hate will never win. Hate destroys lives. Hate pollutes minds. Hate makes people sick. I see it everywhere, it is infesting some blogs. I see it, I read too many hateful comments. People become brave when they band together.
Ilona. 14.7.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.