This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Thursday 11 January 2024

Warning

Be careful when you drive in an area you are not familiar with. Clean Air Zones are springing up all over the place. Stephen from Walk on the Wild Side makes videos about his home town of Blackpool. He went to Bradford and got caught out. He had two letters for a total of £138 to pay.
I have just checked my vehicle on the Government web site. My car is exempt from the charges. You can check yours here before you travel to any town or city in the UK. 
In my opinion these are all about making money. They are a cash cow for Governments and Councils. 
Ilona. 11.1.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.