This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Debate

 Thank you to all the Members of Parliament who supported my historic debate on Trends in Excess Deaths this morning.

One thing was made very clear, we need a longer debate on this subject and 90 minutes in the subsidiary chamber of Parliament is not enough. There are lots more questions which we need answering and I think there was a consensus there today that the Covid Inquiry is totally missing the point. I will be making another application for a three hour debate in the House of Commons chamber.

Here is a link with Andrew's opening address, and some comments following it.

Ilona. 16.1.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.