This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Thursday 11 January 2024

Thread reader

 Following someone on tweeeter involves hours of scrolling. This task is made easy by a mouse with a wheel on it. Tweeets can go on and on and take ages to get through. I have to limit myself, I don't have time to watch everything. CJ Hopkins is someone I have recently come across.

Memories fade, especially traumatic memories, which is why I compiled this 257-tweet thread in March/April 2020, while the "New Normal" was being rolled out. It was never about a virus. It was about implementing a new "reality."

The 257 thread tweet he is referring to is here.

The Consent Factory is a thread reader website. Anyone who has a lengthy tweeet to publish can ask for it to be condensed. This makes it easy to read only the relevant parts of it. If you open this page up you will find numerous links to newspaper articles from 2020. People often ask me to verify what I post, well here you are. Your opportunity to go down the Rabbit Hole, all by yourself. You don't need me to hold your hand. Have fun.
Ilona. 11.1.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.