This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Friday 5 January 2024

Bret Weinstein

 I should have gone to bed by now, but I had to watch this video through to the end. Tucker has some brilliant guests, experts in their particular fields, but Bret Weinstein is by far the bravest one to carry the conversation to it's fascinating conclusion. If anyone is hungry for more information, Bret delivers. Those that are still undecided about where all this is going should watch this. He doesn't dress it up, doesn't pussyfoot around, but gives you the truth no matter how hard it is to comprehend. 

People are sending me comments about the posts I put here. No point, they will not get published. 

Ep. 60 Is the lesson of the Covid disaster that we should give its architects more power? Bret Weinstein on the WHO’s plans for you.

If you don't watch any other video, watch this one. Check out his web site.
I will also put the link to this interview on Tuckers web site.
Ilona. 6.1.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.