This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Thursday 4 January 2024

Katie H asks . . . .

 To my old employers:

Who bought your silence on EXCESS DEATHS? Boys - I don’t want to start asking you in person, and by name, but be assured, I will.

Not just the UK. Some replies. . . .

These excess deaths are heartbreaking, same here in The Netherlands.

It’s the same in Canada.

In the USA they have shut down the statistical office that keeps track of excess deaths.

Happening here in the US too. I know 3 people who died suddenly,
Well said Katie
Same story here in Ireland. Industrial scale cover up and silence from the press.

Ilona. 4.1.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.