This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 14 January 2024

Courage

 I am trying to get off this computer, but what I am finding needs to be shouted from the rooftops. Shame on you to those who are trying to shut me up. The truth will come out, it has to, because if it doesn't and the globalists grind us into the ground, there will be no future for humanity. I see progress for the truth seekers moving at a snails pace, it needs to quicken up. 

Australia has been conquered. Not from another country. But from within. From bought gutless politicians who have sold their souls to Big Pharma. Thank YOU, Senator Rennick!

We need more like Senator Rennick. Watch his speech here.

Ilona. 14.1.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.