This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Robert Fico

 I continue to add to this, even though I don't accept comments and not many people are reading it. It is a record of what I am discovering when I search around the internet. I suspect that some of those who do read it are those that wish I would shut up and go away. It gives them fuel to attack me on other blogs. I wouldn't like to deprive them of their bit of fun. 

My interest on the current situation grows day by day. This is my way of continuing my education. Everyone needs to be interested in something. If people continue with a hundrum life, every day being the same, what is the point of life. 

Anyway, less of the chat. My attention has been drawn towards Robert Fico, the Prime Minister of  Slovakia. He seems a fiery character. Here are a few words from a recent speech. The rest of it is here. 

During a speech on November 19, 2023, Slovakia's newly elected Prime Minister Robert Fico condemned what he called the consequences of mass vaccination with untested experimental vaccines!

Yes, I confirm as party leader and as prime minister that I will support the efforts of some politicians of the new government coalition to politically assess what the government was up to in 2020 to 2021 and look at the financial side of extensive, often completely meaningless purchases medical devices and vaccines.

Robert has a Facebook page, if you are interested in learning more.

Ilona. 28.11.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.