This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 5 November 2023

Brain function

I opened up the comments on the blog to see if anyone noticed. As I expected, the trolls made an appearance. I am reluctant to use the term trolls now. I think there is something sinister going on which is stoking up anger in vulnerable minds. People are going insane like we have never seen before. 
If you watch my video, and watch this one from Inspired, you will know what I mean. 

I have not put this video on the main blog, and I have turned off all comments again.  
Ilona. 5.11.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.