This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Wednesday 29 November 2023

Carnage

Every morning I check round the internet while I drink my first coffee. Every morning I feel like I am scrambling over the carnage that appeared overnight. I search for pockets of hope, for signs that maybe, just maybe, the tyrants of this world will get their come uppance and be carted off to jail. What they are doing to ordinary people is nothing short of pure evil, whichever part of the world you are looking at. The manipulation of those who are just trying to survive is all down to the richest few. Whichever side you are on doesn't matter. 
Now I am going to Coffee Morning at the club, where I can chat with friends. 
Ilona. 29.11.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.