This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Friday 18 October 2024

Slaves.

 Mr James posted a reply to Mr Icke. . . . . . 

This is just nonsense everything you say is meaningless and you offer no solutions to anything.

Mr Icke replied. . . . . .

The 'solution' involves YOU. That's why you say I never provide any. Your eyes don't see what your mind does not want to face. Someone else must do it for you, right? There'll be another saviour along in a minute. The Cult are getting them ready as I speak. T'was always so and that's how we got here.

Mr Smart joins in. . . . . . .

It's frustrating on both sides because nobody can do it alone. So in attempts to work together we turn against each other.

Mr John says his piece. . . . .

The whole world is so messed up I'm not sure if there can be any solutions. You can't save a world which doesn't want to be saved and if you try to save the world you WILL meet opposition from powerful psychopaths who like it the way it is.

Mr Icke replies. . . . .

The Dutch government has announced plans to ban me from nearly 30 Euro countries for ANOTHER TWO YEARS. They demand that I change my views on this and so much more.

Mr Para shares his views. . . . . .

Banning the truth is like stopping water from flowing downhill - it's only a matter of time before it breaks free.

Ilona. 18.10,2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not publishing comments on this blog.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.