This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 15 October 2024

More jabs.

 For entertainment value, this idea has got to be the laugh of the century. Check out the comments. 

BBC Breakfast
Jobless could get weight loss jabs to return to work

I'm sure the money could be better used elsewhere...just because they lose weight doesn't mean they'll get a job!
Will the jabs be delivered at the food banks.

Forcing dangerous quackery and poisons onto a captive market by government fiat. Crony capitalism doesn't come any more fascist than this ridiculous idea.

How out of touch are these people? I know someone at 49 who said "I'll never work again." And years on he hasn't. A neighbour who says he was bored, so when I suggested he got a job he ran indoors.

Read the article on the BBC News web site.

Ilona. 15.10.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not publishing comments on this blog.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.