This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Monday 2 September 2024

Surgery Nightmare

My research into transgender goes on. I will put this video here because if I post it on my main blog I will get even more abuse from trolls. This video needs to be shared. Buck Angel makes some very informative videos on all aspects of transgenderism. He interviews a lot of people. In this one he tells of the tragic case of a young transgender boy, he is in his early twenties, and has had some surgeries. In Bucks opinion, the last one, the bottom surgery where skin is taken from another part of the body to create a penis, this has caused the boy's death. Buck reveals how much the boys surgeries have cost, and it's astronomical amounts, and concludes that trans is not about health, it's about money. Young people are being pushed into it.  
Buck is a long time trans man who has not had bottom surgery. He will not endorse it and says it should never happen. He asks that this video be shared. 
ilona. 2.9.2024

PS. Another video from Buck, another young person who has died after surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.