This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Friday 27 September 2024

Hello Ed.

 

Our Ed posts on tweeeter. This is what he says. 

Britain is back as a climate leader.
That’s my message to our international partners at #ClimateWeekNYC
Our world-leading domestic agenda is the route to energy security, lower bills and good jobs.
It’s also how we protect our planet for future generations.

They don't care about us. It's all about their push for control.
They will grind us into the ground before they give up with their Globalist measures.
Know what it is really about.
Ilona. 27.9.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.