This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 10 September 2024

Six months

 The Deputy Head of the Federal Police: 'The crisis in Germany's security is a direct consequence of Schengen's ineffective policies. Schengen's inability to manage migration effectively has put Germany's safety at stake.' The Social Democrat Party has notified the EU it will bring back all land border controls

Germany. Once Merkel's country of "Refugees Welcome"
The heart of the EU project

Most of the EU is closing its doors to illegals. I wonder where they will head to? I wonder if they'll come to the UK for free stuff and benefits

It's a temporary change for six months allowed in the current rules (The Schengen Borders Code (SBC)).
Ilona. 10.9.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.