This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Russell Broadbent MP.

 Last week I shared Verity’s heart-breaking story in the parliament. I sought leave to table her email, but the government denied my request. So instead, Verity, (a former midwife in my electorate), has given me permission to share her story with you here...

After 25 years in this parliament, not much shocks me. But this week I talked with a woman who told me her story of suffering and distress as a result of being severely injured by the COVID vaccine. Her story shocked me and should shock every Australian. And when she tried to discuss her concerns with fellow work colleagues, she was told by her manager, "keep your mouth SHUT and follow the rules!".

(After the vax) Verity immediately started to experience joint pain in her left arm, then her legs, along with skin crawling sensations all over her body and head, which intensified, followed by extreme itchiness, like an allergic reaction.

Two weeks later, Verity continued to struggle with severe chest pains. She couldn't breathe properly, which was exacerbated by lying down.

Ilona. 2.4.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.