This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Saturday 13 April 2024

An MP speaks

 We are ruled over by the most stupid people our society has to offer.

This woman is an MP. She makes the statement that half her constituents live within a ULEZ clean air zone, and half don't. I don't know what she said after that, but does she think the clean air will stay separate from the other side? I guess that Mr Khan wants to extend his ULEZ cover, because it is making them a lot of money in fines.

Some Comments.

That’s the point - order out of chaos - they will offer to fix the problem with world government- where they can no longer be challenged with fake elections every again - all part of the NWO agenda and in planning for a very long time.

What’s the quality of the air like if I stand in the middle of the two areas?

The rеtаrdаtion level is off of 50 scales with these people. They need to be removed from office, like yesteryear.

I had a bath last night. I only washed in half of it, saving the clean half for another bath time tonight!

Ilona. 13.4.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.