This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 14 April 2024

No war.


I want to thank everyone for your love and concern. I'm safe, my family is safe, my kids are safe, and even my ex is safe. I don't think anyone got hurt or injured in Israel. I actually think that there was a big media propaganda and bullshit to instill fear in people. Im not saying the attack didn’t happen, but last night, the entire Middle East, including Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq, shut down their airspace. And guess what? This morning, they all reopened it again. HAHHAHA If Israel did not know that there were no more attacks, they would never have opened the airspace. I don’t know about you, but it seems like a big show, a circus, a clown fucking world.

There is no way of telling what is going on. The only conclusion that I draw is that the psychological war is not going to stop. Everything is happening for a reason. Trust no one. Grow your communities around you. People you know.
Ilona. 14.4.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.