This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Monday 29 April 2024

Important.

 Japan's Most Senior Oncologist, Prof. Fukushima Condemns mRNA Vaccines as 'Evil Practices of Science'



I am the most senior medical oncologist in Japan. I was the first to open a cancer outpatient clinic at Kyoto University, and before that, in Kyoto University, in 2020, I was the head of a section at the Aichi Cancer Center, all positions were at the Aichi Cancer Center Hospital. I established the first course in pharmacoepidemiology at Kyoto University in Japan.

People are saying about what's being called "turbo cancer," a type previously unseen by doctors, characterized by its incredibly fast speed.

It's as if we've opened Pandora's box and are now encountering all sorts of diseases. We're facing them. Autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, and infections. All of these, including rare and difficult diseases, even those rare conditions are happening. Even diseases unheard of are being encountered by ordinary doctors.

Therefore this vaccine was from the beginning based on misconception, misconduct, and evil practices of science, totally defective, founded on misconceptions, leading to a totally false production, a false product.

Watch this 10 minute video here. It has English sub titles.

There is a full interview version on Odysee of 39 minutes. It is dubbed in English.

Many doctors from all around the world are calling for the halt of the mRNA vaccine programme. I feel compelled to draw this to your attention because there are hundreds of thousands of excess deaths happening all over the world. The jabs are still being offered, even though they are neither safe or effective. I cannot stay quiet on this. I have to know that I have done my best to alert you to the dangers of continuing with this treatment. Ultimately, the choice is yours.

Ilona. 29.4.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.