This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Thursday 20 June 2024

Sick

 Pride used to be about homosexual men and lesbian women. I went to a Pride event in London some 35 years ago. It was great fun. It was about peace and love for everyone. Now it's ugly. It has been hijacked by big money. It's not about accepting everyone for what they are. It's about indoctrinating young people with lies about how you can change your gender. It is sick. People who are sucked into this will be on drugs for the rest of their lives. It is unlikely that they will be able to bring the next generation into the world. Mutilation of healthy bodies is evil.  






Ilona. 20.6.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.