This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Thursday 9 May 2024

Failed

 

Robert Jenrick
I resigned from government because I refused to be another politician who broke their promise to reduce immigration. Three decades of mass migration have utterly failed the British public. The costs have been covered up.


Some comments.
Thank you for standing up & speaking out Robert, it’s a shame that your colleagues & indeed opposition don’t have the guts to put their heads above the parapet too.

I never used to get you but I do now Robert - you are so right they have let us down massively.

Wow. I'm a little taken aback Robert. Followed you because I so want to see where you go with this. You are one of precious few politicians who've dared to put the will of the majority of the population as a priority.

Ilona. 9.5.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.