This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Wot June says

Tweet from June Slater. I agree with her. 

 It's good to cat h up with old friends, but sometimes it isn't. Especially when they are on their way back from getting yet another booster...😳

Constantly lethargic, sudden development of psoriasis and a husband with heart inflammation and the penny still hasn't dropped. She sees my FB page and has ignored all posts apart from doggie stuff I've turned down the offer of sitting in an over priced cafe with a pot of tea that never tastes right and three million quid for a scone, whilst she tells me she's only had the virus three times and it could have been much worse. Could it? Professor Angus Dalgleish makes an appeal to The government to STOP the boosters after a surge in Turbo cancers, remission patients suddenly get it back, aggressively No sorry I don't want to sit talking about which new top she's bought and her opinion on The Middle East, especially when her reading material includes Jackie Collins The Stud! She thinks David Starkie had a pop group 🤦. I don't want to sit with someone where I have to keep it zipped to make it work.. Those days have gone!
. . . . . . . . .
My friends list is dwindling, and I have to let them go. It's too late to try and talk sense into people, they have made their mind up. I so want to say, I told you so, but I won't. I know I am on the right side. The awakes have to be strong, because the sheep will fall along the wayside.
ilona 17.10.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.