This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Saturday 14 October 2023

Releasing pressure.

 Hello and welcome. I started this blog in 2019 and haven't added anything to it. It was going to be a private place to record my private thoughts. No one needed to know about it. Now I have things to say which are not going to sit well with some people. I am feeling very frustrated by what has happened over the last three years, and the fact that millions of people are being led into another world which is the total opposite of a free world as we know it. 

I need this space to get things off my chest. To bottle things up inside you is bad for physical and mental health. There needs to be a valve where I can release some of the pressure, and this is it.   

ilona 14.10.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.