This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 31 October 2023

A poem

 I don't want to be covered, and I don't want to pray in the street

I don't want to be surly, I want to smile at the people I meet. I want to wear bright colours, not a uniform draped in black I don't want to be bullied, by those who would take us far back. I will not accept tyranny from government, religion or creed You've pushed this in other countries, and you then decided to leave. I'll live as I choose in my country My life will take its course An angry mob gets nowhere, nothing is achieved with force. People follow when they feel comfortable, you've made your choices for you I'm glad your happy with the path you have chosen, but I'll continue to live as I do!

Copyright June Slater.
Bio. Joined November 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.