This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Thursday 19 October 2023

Who is in control

I have just come across this video which I will share with you here. Trying to understand the hierarchy of who controls the world is a minefield of confusion. I am picking up bits of information here and there from lots of different sources. I found this fairly easy to understand. The presenter speaks clearly at a comfortable pace. Although it is an advert for crypto currency it isn't a hard sell. You can ignore those bits. 
Keep going down those rabbit holes, you might learn something.
ilona 19.10.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.