This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Saturday 23 December 2023

Ghetto UK

I put this into my drafts folder. I am not sure what it is about. I can't replay the video from drafts, so I'll publish it, then I can play it and check it. 
I've copied the blurb from yoootooob. 
England, like other western countries, is becoming increasingly ghettoised. Today's ghetto is tomorrow's war zone. Rather than a unified nation of districts and counties, town and country, in many places the UK now resembles a patchwork of unrelated ghetto-type areas which breed hostility and suspicion. They are the result of multicultural madness. Increasing numbers of illegal migrants will create even more ghettos.
Ilona. 23.12.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.