This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Wednesday 27 December 2023

Fired

 “No one should be made to choose between his or her livelihood and a potentially deadly DNA-altering and experimental injection.”

Twenty-four former NYC workers who were fired for refusing the COVID jab are demanding their jobs back.

Dr Simone Gold on tweeeeter. Watch the video.

Some comments.

The shot is still being pushed at this northern Ohio county health department. Employees are losing their jobs during this Christmas 2023 season because they are refusing to get it.

There are many of us in Washington State who are also fighting to be compensated for being fired or forced to retire early for not taking it.

Three universities confirm that C19 treatment destroys human health: Autoimmunity, tinnitus, musculoskeletal inflammation and more.

I worked for the NYC Board of Education for 10 years… I actually took an early retirement because I wouldn’t be vaccinated… I wanted to work three more years, but was not able to do so … but Never once have I regretted my decision.

Ilona. 27.12.2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.