This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 25 August 2024

Think very carefully

 Check this out. I am trying to help you. Ilona

From John Olooney 

First off, you should know that the new Mpox vaccine isn’t just a vaccine. It’s got a drug called Ciprofloxacin in it. It is the strongest antibiotic and most disabling drug on the market permanently destroying the patient's mitochondria and DNA.

Clinically one of the most dangerous ones out there. Ciprofloxacin is part of a class of drugs called fluoroquinolones, and these drugs are wrecking people’s lives.

There are five listed videos on yoootoob about this drug. All of them have been removed. They are trying to cover up the story. Read all of this thread.

There is a lot of info about this on reddit.

I had a nasty uti/ kidney infection while abroad in Spain last weekend. After failing my first med I was prescribed cipro and took 1 500 mg dose. Within hours my muscles started twitching and I had pain in my lower legs and feet and hands. I also have ankylosing spondylitis/ psoriatic arthritis.

. . . . . . . . . . 

Please think very carefully about any drugs you take. I don't take any, and I will not be getting any jabs in the future.  

Ilona. 25.8.2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.