This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Katie speaks the truth

A lot of people know what is causing the riots on the street, but nobody wants to talk about it. Except Katie of course. She is not afraid of facing the truth. It's not the right, it's not the left, it's not the black, it's not the white. It's not the Christians, it's not the Muslims. 
As I've said before, everything that happens is linked, it happens for a reason. Everything is engineered by the richest people on earth. They provide the money to traffic people around the world. Immigration will not stop. Money is not enough for them. They crave power, and the only way they can get that is to create fear, tell lies, and spread mis information, through Governments and main stream media. Katie explains it better than I can. 
Ilona. 6.8.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might allow some comments through today. I might also delete some.