This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Interviews.

 Interviews are coming thick and fast now. The last one I put up here was taken down on youtooob. They don't like anything that goes against the official narrative. 

This interview is on Rumble, a platform that does not censor. David Icke talks to Alex Jones. I found it a bit hard going because David speaks very slowly and precisely to get his points across, and Alex kept interrupting to hurry him along. There is a surprise phone call towards the end of it. The caller was a dead ringer for Elon Musk. I have watched some of Elon's videos and I have to say that it could have very well been him, although you never know with AI now. This is a 1 hour 45 minute long video, with frequent interruptions for adverts. 

I am half way through watching this video, Alex Jones and Bret Weinstein. It's on tweeeter if you want to give it a go. 2 hours 11 minutes long. 

Ilona. 14.2.2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.