This is a blog about what is going on in the world. I add links to articles and videos if I think they are appropriate to further learning. You can move on if you are not interested.

Sunday 18 February 2024

Across the pond

 I've been on the radio for over an hour and I've talked to at least (10) Truckers who are gonna start refusing loads of Monday for (NYC) ...I talked to (3) guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him no (NYC)

Would be interesting to see Truckers across the country do this like Farmers did in Europe. Blue Cities don't appreciate what our Truckers and Farmers can easily do by just avoiding these cities.

- - - - - - - - - -

After my stint of three years with Leicester Heavy Haulage I decided I would never again take a job which required me to go to London. And I didn't. Far too stressful driving a 40 tonner in the city.

A new protest begins. Read about it here. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Ilona. 18.2.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be ignored, and deleted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.